A Trusted Provider of Reliable IT Support for Schools Australia-Wide
As a leading ICT Managed Solutions Provider, CrossPoint brings together people, processes and technology to deliver independent advice and intelligent solutions that meet school needs both now and into the future.
We are passionate about enhancing the learning and teaching experience through the adoption of innovative technologies – which right now is more important than ever before, as we see many schools and universities operating in the face of unprecedented demand on virtual and remote learning.
CrossPoint’s IT support for schools offers the following benefits:
- Save Time – We provide a comprehensive end-to-end service, which allows you to focus on your educational institution’s core operations rather than sophisticated IT issues or frustrating breakdowns/delays.
- Save Money – The fact that CrossPoint operates an OPEX model rather than CAPEX model means minimal upfront capital investment on your behalf.
- Flexibility & Scalability – We can adapt and scale our technology solutions as your school grows and evolves over time.
- Latest Technology – Gain access to the very latest technology available to schools in Australia.
- 24/7 Support – You’ll have round-the-clock access to our reliable operations centre.
- Open Standards – There is zero commitment to any particular brands and products, as CrossPoint is carrier/vendor independent.
- Convenience – Benefit from a single point of contact and SLA.
- Experience – Our solutions are backed by years of industry experience and technical expertise in IT system and telecommunications integration.
Industry leader in educational technology solutions Australia-wide
Leveraging a strong technology-based background and with more than 20 years’ extensive experience assisting independent schools through ICT leadership, strategic consulting and technology management services; our team is highly proficient in working across a wide range of school environments.
We optimise educational technology with tailored strategies and solutions to enhance teaching and learning at your specific educational institution in Australia. We also build operational efficiencies and provide genuine leadership and management of the ICT strategy. Our best practice approach to ICT service delivery, infrastructure, applications, security, consulting and information management can be tailored to schools of varying sizes and budgets.
Our core educational technology service offering in Australia includes:
- ICT Leadership and Management
- Strategic Planning
- Application & Information Management including Data Analytics
- eLearning Strategies and Services
- Infrastructure Management and Support
- Device Management & MDM
- Campus Networks & WiFi Solutions
- Project Management
- Service Desk & Technology Specialists
- ICT Risk Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Security Solutions, Monitoring & Reporting
- Independent Audits and Consulting Services
- Vendor Management
- Budget Preparation and Management
Our Education Clients
When it comes to technology consulting and IT support, our clients include some of the largest independent schools in Australia, as well as regional and remote schools where embracing technology solutions within a budget is a constant challenge.
Scone Grammar School is a leading coeducational, independent, P-12, Anglican school.
Partnerships & Accreditations
By leveraging our extensive Australia-wide education technology partnerships, CrossPoint offers IT solutions to the education vertical that span across devices, infrastructure, software applications and designed specifically to maximise productivity, collaboration and efficiencies for education professionals.
As recognised Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft in Education Training Partner, CrossPoint can build your school a digital hub that brings conversations, content, assignments, and apps together in one place, letting teachers create vibrant learning environments, enable collaborative online classrooms, connect to professional learning communities, and communicate with colleagues – all from a single platform.
Partnerships and accreditations include:
Microsoft Global Training Partner
Microsoft Gold Partner
Synergetic Management Solutions