What is CrossPoint Microsoft Teams Calling?
CrossPoint Microsoft Teams Cloud PBX Solutions is an end-to-end enterprise voice and collaboration solution as a service that combines workplace chat, video meetings, file storage and application integration. Maximising
your investment in Office 365, CrossPoint can enable and adopt Microsoft Teams and CrossPoint’s IP Telephony Cloud within one eco-system to seamlessly provide the complete features and functionality required for your enterprise voice, contact centre.
CrossPoint as an accredited Microsoft Gold partner are ideally positioned to deliver scalable, secure, technology agnostic enterprise voice solutions as a single provider anywhere in the world. Our Microsoft Teams Cloud PBX Solutions are not only feature rich but more importantly cover all aspects of your enterprise voice requirements which cannot be covered by Teams alone such as contact centre functionality, voice recording, receptionist consoles, advanced IVR, analogue devices and integration to legacy environments, more importantly CrossPoint provide a hassle free, transparent environment and pricing that caters for all ongoing and future requirements such as software licensing, hardware, future software upgrades, logistics, reporting, capacity planning, monitoring, training, add, moves, changes, and new feature releases.
How Does Teams Calling Work?
In Teams, you can place a call from anywhere you’d normally interact with people e.g. from a chat, the command bar or a calling tab. The CrossPoint Teams Set up methodology showcased in 3 easy steps ensures all users are able to effectively communicate from their desired device. Our team works with your IT team for onboarding and coordinating your Teams Direct Routing implementation.
Benefits of deploying Microsoft Teams Enterprise Voice
Solutions with CrossPoint?
- Microsoft Teams Cloud PBX Solutions – communicate more effectively with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing.
- Microsoft Gold partner – CrossPoint have Gold accreditation across multiple areas in Microsoft including O365, Azure and O365 Communication.
- Greater Efficiency by removing multiple local IP PBX solutions and easier for your IT team to manage.
- Flexibility & Scalability – our solutions adapt to your unique business situation and provide the scalability needed for ongoing growth.
- Save Money – we operate an OPEX model as opposed to a CAPEX model, which means there’s minimal upfront capital investment on your behalf.
- Maximising existing investment in Office 365 and Microsoft Teams.